$130 for individual session (50-minutes)
$175 for couple's session (75-minutes)
Payment is due at the time of service. You may pay by cash, check, or credit card at your appointment. You may also pay by credit card by selecting "Make A Payment" from the menu on the website homepage. If you have been authorized for EAP services through your employer, your carrier will be billed directly.
You will be provided with a monthly superbill that includes the information necessary for submission to your Health Insurance or Health Savings/Flex Account. You may be eligible for reimbursement for all or part of the services provided to you. Please be advised that a mental health diagnosis is required by your insurance company for reimbursement. You may want to check first with your carrier to get the answers to these questions:
- What are my mental or behavioral health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What is my coverage for out-of-network providers?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is pre-authorization for treatment required?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
The charge for same day cancellations is 50% of your session fee. The charge for failure to keep an appointment without notification is 75% of your session fee.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.