Rates & Insurance for Counseling Services
$130 for individual session (50 minutes)
$190 for couple's session (75 minutes)
$55 for group session (75 minutes)
Payment is due at the time of service. To facilitate the payment process, you will be asked for your credit card or health savings/flex account information when completing the new client forms. You may also pay by cash, check, credit card or HSA/FSA card. If you have been authorized for EAP services through your employer, your carrier will be billed directly.
Upon your request, claims can be submitted electronically to your insurance carrier. Depending on your benefits, you may be eligible for reimbursement for all or part of the services provided to you. Please be advised that a mental health diagnosis is required by your insurance company for reimbursement. You may want to check first with your carrier to get the answers to these questions:
- What are my mental or behavioral health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What is my coverage for out-of-network providers?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is pre-authorization for treatment required?
If you need to cancel or reschedule, please do so at least two days in advance of your appointment. The charge for cancellations made on the same day as your appointment is 1/2 of the session fee. The charge for failure to keep an appointment without notification is the full session fee.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.
To schedule a free twenty-minute new client phone consultation: