Rates & Insurance
$130 for individual session (50-minutes)
$175 for couple's session (75-minutes)
Payment is due at the time of service. You may pay by cash, check, or credit card at your appointment. If you have been authorized for EAP services through your employer, your carrier will be billed directly.
Upon request you will be provided with a statement that includes the information necessary for submission to your Health Insurance or Health Savings/Flex Account. You may be eligible for reimbursement for all or part of the services provided to you. Please be advised that a mental health diagnosis is required by your insurance company for reimbursement. You may want to check first with your carrier to get the answers to these questions:
- What are my mental or behavioral health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What is my coverage for out-of-network providers?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is pre-authorization for treatment required?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
The charge for same day cancellations is 50% of your session fee. The charge for failure to keep an appointment without notification is 75% of your session fee.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.